- Paid Birthdays off!! That’s right – We want you to enjoy your day with your family and friends!
- 3 weeks paid vacation!!
- Select holidays off (Paid)!!
- Referral Bonus!!
- Length of Service Bonus!
- Legendary team events!!
- Great Progression opportunities in an expanding company!!
Main focus of role:
To execute the Four Most Important Things listed below. Strengthen the Caffé Nero brand & culture in your store by always striving for excellent customer service and standards of coffee and food at all times.
1.) Build and retain a great team:
- Build a great 4 in a store through use of correct training and quarterly appraisals and have a succession plan in place to ensure you have a strong team at all times. Ensure relevant training materials are correctly completed.
- Look for talent in your team and help them develop towards becoming a part of your management team
- Develop Maestros and have a minimum of one in your team at all times
- Motivate and engage your team, be kind to them
- Keep your team up to date with all relevant company communication through use of correct tools, e.g. focus boards, monthly team meetings
- Manage your team’s performance to ensure your store always runs to CN standards and follow all company and legal procedures
- Always Live the CN culture with your people and customers
- Maintain accurate Personnel Files in store
- Ensure holiday and schedule procedures are followed
2.) Offer Friendly Service and Excellent Speed of Service and Queue Management:
- One to one and two at a time service at all times
- Be kind to the customers and make them feel important
- Ensure Barista Priorities happen at all times
- Ensure you and your team perform the 6 steps at all times
- Create CN buzz and atmosphere in your store
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and queries
3.) Provide 1st class standards:
- Consistently deliver excellent coffee standards and use all tools available e.g. coffee checks, audits, training materials, maestro moments
- All food products correctly merchandised, served correctly and in date
- Keep your store clean at all times through use of, daily cleaning, cleaning schedules and monthly deep cleans
- Always ensure all members of your team follow Health and Safety, and Food Hygiene regulations
- Deal with maintenance issues promptly
- Attend all company meetings (monthly area meetings, quarterlies, end of year meetings)
4.) Deliver Business Results:
- Build sales through new customers and improving spend per head
- Deliver KPI’s as per your budget
- Maintain daily and weekly paperwork, and prepare for your monthly business review
- Manage wastage without affecting availability and ensure all stock is correctly controlled
- Ensure correct cashing up and banking procedures are always followed
- Follow all company financial guidelines and achieve targeted results; margin, theoretical, wastage, purchasing percentage, etc.
The company will ask you time to time to perform duties and tasks that are not listed on this job description, which you will need to carry out as a part of your role.
|Salary:||Starting at $55,000 Plus bonus|