To embody the Caffè Nero culture by helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
• Build a great team and retain them
• Communicate openly and honestly to all Caffe Nero team members
• Offer Friendly Service and Excellent Speed of Service and Queue Management
• Provide 1st class standards
• Maximize top line sales and deliver on bottom line results
• Be the role model for upholding Caffe Nero coffee standards everyday
• Previous supervisor and cash handling highly preferred
• Nurture and develop all team members to fullest potential
• Must be passionate about taking care of customers and making them happy
• Contribute daily to the Caffe Nero team
• Get to know, support, and care for your Caffe Nero family
• Enjoy working in a fun, yet demanding and fast paced environment
• Ensure all team members are properly trained and developed everyday
• This is a great opportunity to start or advance your career
What You Can Expect
At Nero you will be part of a family, that’s how we think of ourselves here. Our people are kind and share a passion for making the finest coffee and have fun doing it. Working for a company that has won accolades for its coffee and design – you will receive fantastic training both in and out of your store, learning to perfect your coffee making skills and to deliver a top rate experience to our customers.
We will also give you the opportunity to develop your career — fast! Over 80% of our current Store Managers started out as baristas, and we have ambitious growth plans.
|Salary:||From $18 - Plus bonus|
Apply for this job
75 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington Mall Space 1025B, Boston, MA 01803
Tel: (781) 265-2650