To embody the Caffè Nero culture by helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
• Smile and welcome customers when they enter the coffeehouse
• Prepare & serve handcrafted coffee beverages
• Serve fresh baked pastries and handmade sandwiches
• Provide 1 to 1 service to all customers; from hello to goodbye
• Follow Caffe Nero coffee standards everyday
• Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
• Must be passionate about taking care of customers and making them happy
• Contribute daily to the Caffe Nero team
• Get to know, support, and care for your Caffe Nero family
• Enjoy working in a fun, yet demanding and fast paced environment
• To succeed, we feel you will need to have a great attitude and lots of energy. In return you will receive full training on everything from how to make an Espresso to a Decaf Soy Latte to training to become a Manager in the future.
• This is a great opportunity to start or advance your career.
What You Can Expect
Family Environment filled with our people who are kind and share a passion for making the finest coffee and have fun doing it. Working for a company that has won accolades for its coffee and design! Learning to perfect your coffee making skills and to deliver a top rate experience to our customers. The opportunity to develop your career — fast! Over 80% of our current Store Managers started out as baristas, and we have ambitious growth plans.
Apply for this job
1375 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02215
Tel: (617) 249-6055