Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you’ll already have many of the skills that we look for in future Managers. We’ll work with you to build on those skills on the way to becoming a Store Manager.
To get there, you’ll need to work hard in a fun, demanding and fast-paced environment, delivering results while developing your team.
To do well in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have some experience as a supervisor or Assistant Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about building and developing a great team through working together
- Relish the challenge of exceeding tough business targets
- Show initiative and enthusiasm every day
- Be hands-on with the team and enjoy interacting with our customers
- Enjoy helping others on their career paths
- Be able to influence others
- Care about your team and enjoy making a difference to someone’s day
- Want to develop a great career with us
In return, we will give you full training by our dedicated in store Maestros or our training team on everything from how to make an Espresso through to a decaf soya Latte! So industry experience isn’t essential.
And with our ambitious growth plans to open around 10 stores in the New England area each year, we’ll give you every opportunity to develop. Because when you join us, you’re joining a family – be it your team, your regulars, your neighborhood or the Caffè Nero network. We want you to nurture those relationships, to join us in building something special, and to have fun doing it.
That fun includes loads of year-round events, including our regular CN Club parties, Barista of the Year events & lots more.
- Weekly paychecks
- Free shift meal and coffee drinks*
- Off shift employee discount
- Health and Dental plans
- 401K Retirement plan
- Paid training
- Monthly Team Meetings
- Career Development Programs
- Service Recognition Awards
- CN Club parties and Pizza Nights
- Up to 2 weeks vacation time
- 2 Paid holidays (Thanksgiving & Christmas)
If you have a great attitude, loads of energy, love interacting with customers, this could be the right job for you. As a full-time Assistant Store Manager you’ll work a minimum of 40 hours a week, and as our stores are open 7 days a week great flexibility is required and important.
Sounds good? Then apply today ….
|Role:||Assistant Store Manager|
|Salary:||Starting at $40,000|