We have carefully considered how we can begin the re-opening of our stores whilst being safe and following government guidance. As such, we have adapted the way we operate, as well as enforcing other safety measures to keep both our store teams and customers as safe as possible.
- We only accept cashless payment, so please download our app, or have your card with you.
- You can expect social distancing standards in place in order to recognise the 2m distancing. There are markers on the floor showing you where to stand whilst in queue, and a maximum of 6 people in a store at any one time, although this number may be fewer for smaller stores.
- Our store teams are enforcing regular surface sanitising – at least every 30 minutes – and run a deep clean before opening and after closing each day. Our teams are hand-washing every 30 minutes, as well as wearing gloves (and masks if they choose).
- For now, we will only be serving in take-away cups as it’s best not to handle re-usable cups.
- We are extending our free hot drinks offer to the wonderful NHS staff until Sunday 14th June 2020. Two free drinks per person, per visit. Please show your ID.
We will carefully monitor each store as we manage through the demands of Covid-19 safety measures. Our decisions will be based on what is right for our teams, each store and its community – we hope to continue re-opening stores for takeaway in a phased approach, but we don’t want to promise anything at this stage. We’ll keep you updated, so do please check back regularly.