COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Updated on 9th December 2021
We have carefully considered how we can operate our stores whilst being safe and following government guidance. As such, we have adapted the way we serve you, as well as enforcing other safety measures to keep both our store teams and customers as safe as possible.
As we continue to adjust to the pandemic, we wanted to reassure you of our commitment to keeping you safe.
- We are re-introducing the Perspex till screens for peace of mind.
- Cleaning stations and regular sanitisation will continue in all stores.
- Whilst face coverings are not mandatory, you may wish to wear one as you move around the store out of consideration for other customers and our team.
- At this time, we will continue to serve in crockery. We will let you know if this needs to change at any point in line with Government guidelines.
- We encourage payment via cashless means (app or card) where possible, although many of our stores currently still accept cash payment.
We’ll continue to closely monitor any updated guidance from the Government on the latest COVID-19 variant. In the meantime, our stores remain open and we welcome you with open (socially distanced) arms to serve your favourite coffee, when you need that break from working at home.
If you can’t, or don’t wish to, come to on of our stores, our delivery partner Uber Eats is hopefully a short ride away from you with your coffee fix.
Please check back here and on social media for further updates. A big thank you to all our loyal customers for your ongoing support.