COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
We have carefully considered how we can operate our stores whilst being safe and following government guidance. As such, we have adapted the way we serve you, as well as enforcing other safety measures to keep both our store teams and customers as safe as possible.
- We only accept cashless payment, so please download our app, or have your card with you.
- You can expect social distancing measures in place in order to comply with regulations. We ask everyone to stand at least 1m (3ft) apart whilst in the queue and to wear a face covering. Once seated, face coverings can be removed. Where appropriate, there are markers on the floor showing where furniture should be; thank you for not moving any furniture.
- Our store teams are enforcing regular surface sanitising – at least every 30 minutes – and run a deep clean before opening and after closing each day. Our teams are hand-washing every 30 minutes, as well as wearing gloves and face coverings.
- For now, we will only be serving in take-away cups and bags, as it’s best not to handle crockery or re-usable cups. We would politely ask if you could dispose of your used cups and any packaging in the bins dotted around the store when you have finished at your table.
- Every customer who is sitting in will be asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace app in order that we can serve you. If you are taking away, it’s not necessary. If you don’t have a smartphone, we will ask you to write your details on paper, which we will then safely store for the timeframe recommended by the government.
We will continue to monitor each store as we manage through the demands of Covid-19 safety measures. Our decisions will be based on what is right for our teams , each store and its community.
Please check back here and on social media for further updates. A big thank you to all our loyal customers for your ongoing support.