At Caffè Nero, it’s our teams that make us special. That’s why we’re looking for warm, positive people who love working with others to come and join us.
What you can expect:
- Brilliant training – you don’t need experience to join us as a barista
- The opportunity to grow your career and develop personally and professionally
- Unlimited free handmade drinks and up to 75% off food and packaged drinks when you’re on shift
- 50% off all handmade drinks and 10% off everything else when you’re off shift
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Recommend A Friend scheme
- Pension scheme
- Length of service recognition
- Access to Bean Box – you’ll have access to hundreds of discounts and freebies at the touch of a button. You might want cheap cinema tickets or savings at one of your favourite brands – there’s so much choice!
- A base contract of 25 hours per week (some vacancies may be lower) – however it is likely you will have the opportunity to work up to 35 hours per week.
Why choose us?
When you join us, you’re joining a family – whether that’s your team, your regular customers, or your local community. At the same time as giving fantastic service you’ll have loads of fun along the way, whether that’s at a pizza night, a Caffe Nero Club party or even at the Barista of the Year event. There’s something for everyone.
Our Baristas earn up to £8.91 per hour in this location. Starter rates apply for the first 13 weeks depending on age and length of service.
Under 21: £7.50 per hour (rising to £8.91 per hour after 13 weeks)
21-22: £8.40 per hour (rising to £8.91 per hour after 13 weeks)
23 and over: £8.91 per hour
If you have a great attitude, bags of energy and love interacting with customers then we’d love to hear from you!
At Caffe Nero you really can be you, with us.
Unit 1, Marriots Walk, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 6GW
Tel: 01993 849731