At Caffe Nero, it’s our people that make us different. If you pride yourself on keeping your customers happy through fantastic service, whilst growing and developing your own team, this could be the right job for you.
As a Store Manager you will take ownership of your own store, providing great customer service and the best standards of coffee and food. On top of that you’ll be a brand and cultural ambassador in everything you do.
To be successful you will:
- Have experience of leading a team in a busy, customer facing environment
- Be people focused – really caring about the welfare and development of your team
- Love the challenge of meeting business targets
- Strive for excellence, always
- Be passionate about the Caffe Nero brand
- Be a UK resident, with the relevant work permits and evidence
Why choose us?
When you join Caffe Nero, you’re joining a family – whether that’s your team, your regulars or your community. You’ll be part of building something special and have loads of fun along the way – that could be at one of our regular CN Club parties, our Barista of the Year Competition or grabbing you and your team an award at our End of Year celebration.
Our other benefits are pretty great too, including … a competitive salary, annual bonus, discount card, healthcare plan, life assurance and pension scheme.
Sounds right for you? Then apply today …
50 Brook St, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4BL
Tel: 01926 402 315