We are looking for a Web Manager to join the Caffè Nero Brand team based in our Head Office in Covent Garden, London.
In this role, we are looking for someone that is detail-oriented and an excellent communicator, has both a creative eye with an analytical mind, and a strong technical understanding and background.
Manage and develop Caffe Nero Group websites – content structure, optimisation, e-commerce (order management, product development and customer journey) – and management of associated offline brand projects. Lead development of any further websites within Caffe Nero, such as Aroma, Harris + Hoole and Coffee#1 and oversee Wikipedia.
- Owner of the Caffe Nero website development & update plan
- Create and regularly update content aligned with our strategy
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Improve the UX of the website regularly
- Create strategies to grow web traffic metrics
- Ensure all Caffe Nero website activity is in line with local launches and initiatives on a Group level, on time, on budget and optimised.
- Day to day website content management specifically of the UK, but also ROI & particular support to Sweden websites through the CMS platform (currently WordPress).
- Lead and train territory brand champions and other stakeholders, in the maintenance and updates of local websites such as content, pages, store, nutritional and vacancy information.
- Effectively manage related freelancers/ agency support and other third party agencies/relationships to drive performance and cost effectiveness. Ensure strategies & plans are defined, targets are in place & activity is regularly reviewed.
- Manage and support our fulfilment partner(s) with any technical queries, customer queries and ongoing experience improvement.
- Monitor, analyse, and act on data to drive conversion improvements across all aspects of website touchpoints – from ad optimisation, to brand messaging, checkout conversion through store journeys and applicant journey.
- Lead SEO activity with our agency
- Help in coordinating offline brand related projects such as e-comm retail coffee packaging
- Support other departments in any brand or digital projects ensuring the brand is well represented at all times.
- Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites
- Manage Wikipedia on a weekly basis, including any content that needs creating
- External agency management
- Web design and development freelancer
- Online order fulfilment / Fulfilment packaging / Online payment provider
- Recruitment job board integration support
- What we look for…
Overall, a strong technical understanding, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly with confidence in using and interpreting data to drive business recommendations.
- Proven experience as a web manager or developer
- Highly efficient across a variety of CMS management platforms
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics, interpretation and adaption
- Competent understanding of SEM, SEO, PPC, Display
- Project management skills
- Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator
- Agency management and budget management experience
What we will give you…
- You will be joining a fun, growing business with strong family values. In addition you’ll receive the following:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday (which increases with length of service)
- 50% employee discount on handcrafted drinks
- Access to Bean Box- our benefits platform which offers you loads of discounts and freebies at the touch of a button
- Private Medical care through Vitality
- Cashplan Healthcare scheme
- Life Assurance
- Length of service recognition
- Free hand-crafted coffee and tea at Neal Street- don’t worry you will get training on how to make great coffee too!