As an Assistant Manager, you’ll already have many of the skills that we look for in future Managers. We’ll work with you to build on those skills on the way to becoming a Store Manager.
To get there, you’ll need to work hard in a fun, demanding and fast-paced environment, delivering results while developing your team.
To do well in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have some experience as a supervisor or Assistant Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Be passionate about building and developing a great team through working together
- Relish the challenge of exceeding tough business targets
- Show initiative and enthusiasm every day
- Be hands-on with the team and enjoy interacting with our customers
- Enjoy helping others on their career paths
- Be able to influence others
- Speak good English
- Care about your team and enjoy making a difference to someone’s day
- Want to develop a great career with us
- Be a UK Resident, with the relevant work permits and evidence.
In return, we will give you full training by our dedicated in store Maestros or our training team on everything from how to make an Espresso through to a decaf soya Latte! So industry experience isn’t essential.
And with our ambitious growth plans to open around 50 stores in the UK each year, we’ll give you every opportunity to develop. Over 80% of our current Managers started out as Baristas and Shift Leaders.
Because when you join us, you’re joining a family – be it your team, your regulars, your neighbourhood or the Caffè Nero network. We want you to nurture those relationships, to join us in building something special, and to have fun doing it.
That fun includes loads of year-round events, including our regular CN Club parties, Barista of the Year events & lots more.
If this all sounds right for you, then you may well be right for us. Apply today.
Cambridge Grand Arcade
SU1, Grand Arcade, Cambridge, CB2 3BJ