Find a Job
Store Manager (full-time)Edinburgh Airport Airside
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Dependant on Experience
At Caffè Nero, it’s the people that make us unique. That’s why we’re looking for warm, positive people who genuinely enjoy working with others.
As a Store Manager at Caffè Nero, you’ll be in charge of your team’s development, as well as your own. So while your main focus will be keeping your customers happy, you will also be responsible for the welfare, growth and development of your team.
Working in one of our Airport Teams you will need to be fully flexible and able to work 45 hours within a 24 hour operation. Therefore flexibility is key!
It’s also very important that you are able to commute to the Airport via public or personal transportation so please make sure you explore your potential journey before applying! To do well in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have previous management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Relish the challenge of meeting business targets
- Strive for excellent methods and results, always
- Be passionate about the Caffè Nero brand and our customers
- Enjoy nurturing a team and supporting their career development
- Organise your store, and come up with strategies for its success
- Care for your team and their welfare
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times
- Want to develop a great career with us
- Be a UK Resident, with the relevant work permits and evidence.
In return, we will give you full training by our dedicated in store Maestros or our training team on everything from how to make an Espresso through to a decaf soya Latte! So industry experience isn’t essential.
And with our ambitious growth plans to open around 50 stores in the UK each year, we’ll give you every opportunity to develop.
Because when you join us, you’re joining a family – be it your team, your regulars, your neighbourhood or the Caffè Nero network. We want you to nurture those relationships, to join us in building something special, and to have fun doing it.
That fun includes loads of year-round events, including our regular CN Club parties, Barista of the Year events & lots more.
If this all sounds right for you, then you may well be right for us. Apply today.
Sorry, this position is now closed.