Unmask The Truth
Our velvety new Limited Edition Hot Chocolate - with a dash of mystery - is in store now until 16th March.
Are you detective enough to solve the conundrum and win big?
Order a Mystery Hot Chocolate in-store and enter your guess for the chance to win.
Win a trip to Warner Bros. World™ in Abu Dhabi
Enjoy a 4-night adventure at the Warner Bros. Hotel in Abu Dhabi and celebrate the eagerly anticipated release of “The Batman”. Yas Island is home to Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor theme park in the world!
- Trip for 2 people
- Return Flights from London
Four Night Stay at the Warner Bros. Hotel
- Airport Transfers
- Day Ticket to Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi
- £300 spending money
- Travel insurance
Enter your guess for a chance to win!
The Competition Is Now Closed
Thank you for your entry.
There was a problem submitting your entry.
Ready to Riddle?
Download the app for instant prizes when you
solve the Riddles in under 15 seconds.
Are you quick enough?
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 00:01 17/02/22 – 23:59 17/03/22. Purchase the mystery drink from any Caffè Nero or online via the app. Visit www.caffenero.com/thebatman and guess the mystery flavour in the mystery drink and complete the form to provide your details (name, email address, and contact telephone number). Guess correctly, to enter the Prize Draw. Purchase required. Prize: 1 x Abu Dhabi Adventure Package for the winner and a guest. Internet access, Caffè Nero app and email address required. Max 1 entry per person. Visit www.caffenero.com/thebatman for full T&Cs and Prize details. Promoter: Caffè Nero, 9-15 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9PW.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access, the Caffè Nero app and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on the 17 February 2022 and 23.59 GMT on the 17 March 2022 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase the mystery drink from any Caffè Nero store or online via the app. Visit www.caffenero.com/thebatman and guess the mystery flavour in the mystery drink and complete the form to provide your details (name, email address, and contact telephone number). If you guess correctly, you will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x Abu Dhabi Adventure Package for the winner and a guest.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Return economy flights to Abu Dhabi with the flight departure from London.
- Four-night stay at the Warner Bros. Hotel with breakfast for 2 people sharing.
- Return airport-hotel transfers when in Abu Dhabi. No transfers included in the UK.
- Warner Bros World™ Abu Dhabi one day ticket.
- Warner Bros World™ terms and conditions found here.
- £300 spending money paid via bank transfer.
- Winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
- The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. In the event the winner or their guest is/are unable to travel due to visa or other personal circumstances, no alternative tickets will be issued, and no compensation or other prize will be provided.
- Covid-19 tests are not included in the Prize. If Covid-19 tests are required the winner will have to organise them for themselves and their guest.
- Guests below the age of 18 must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
- All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
- Travel insurance will be supplied for the winner and their guest with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their guest are aged 85 or over.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
- The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
- Except for the one guest permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event.
- Once selected, your guess may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
- Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
- Winner and his/her guest must be aware of, and observe at all times, the culture, customs and traditions of the United Arab Emirates.
- Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
- At Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, height and/or age restrictions will apply to certain rides/attractions.
- Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
- Winners and guest travel at their own risk and, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, tampering or computer virus, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Dates of travel are weekends between May 2022 – May 2023, excluding British and UAE national holidays, and 21st November-17th December 2022.
- These travel periods cannot be amended or extended.
- Winners will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel before 4th May 2023.
- A minimum of sixty days' notice is required before the chosen departure date.
- The Promoter will have discretion at all times regarding the implementation of the prize.
- Redemption of all Prizes is subject to Government guidelines and lockdown measures which can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- If Government guidelines restrict redemption of the Prize in its current form, the Promoter will work with the winner to discuss moving the prize to a later date or issuing an alternative prize.
- At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Prize fulfilment.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 14 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection from the winner is received, a winner list will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be at www.caffenero.com/thebatman. Winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner's discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as 'script', 'brute force', multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that element for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Caffè Nero app or www.caffenero.com/thebatman.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Caffè Nero, 9-15 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9PW