Assistant Store Manager Mackenzy Larnaca
We are proud of the people who work at Caffe Nero, they strengthen and enrich our company and the people we serve. We believe in evolving our organization by attracting and developing people with potential. Come and be part of our team.
Assistant Store Manager
- Have some years of experience in a similar position. A relevant degree will be welcomed but not a must.
- Are well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Are familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Have enhanced analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Have a good financial understanding
- Were fluent both in Greek and English language
- Focus on meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Grow sales by delivering top-quality products through timely and friendly service in clean, pleasant surroundings.
- Recruit and hire efficient and friendly Team Members.
- Lead by example, dividing time equally among employees and guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant
- Provide high quality of products and services in full alignment with the brands standards
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development needs of the restaurant
- Attain the financial objectives of the company
Renumeration and Benefits
- A-Z training in all aspects relevant to the position
- Career development and advancement
- University Funding Scheme up to 75%
- Flexible working environment
- Free staff meal during shift
- 25 paid annual leave days
- Full coverage of Social insurance
- Discount card for more than 100 cafes and restaurants
If you feel that you have what it takes feel free to send us your CV to email@example.com stating the title “Store Manager”.
|Role:||Assistant Store Manager Mackenzy Larnaca|
Apply for this job
Piale Pasia str. Mackenzy area, Larnaca, 6028